Illuminate is back. What can you expect from this year’s event? Illuminate 2022 will showcase the travel industry’s collective determination to rebuild. Bigger. Better. Stronger.
Focus Forward – bigger, better, stronger.
Being held Thursday 20 October, at The Venue, Alexandria, Illuminate 2022 will showcase how the industry is rebuilding to make the business travel experience more efficient, safer and sustainable for customers. This year’s event is all about the road ahead and the insights and trends your business needs to know to continue growing and evolving to be bigger, better and stronger.
If you are yet to register for the Illuminate 2022 hybrid event. It’s time to register and lock in this key industry event.
Why? This is an information packed, free, half-day event with guest speakers you’re not going to see at other events. Businesses that attend in person or tune in will…
- Get expert economic predictions to help budget planning
- Learn how your business can leverage new airline offerings in market
- Hear accommodation insights to support smarter hotel sourcing
- Obtain strategies for overcoming industry cost increases
- Stay across the latest in industry sustainability
- Gain insight into best practice for travel program development
If you’re a travel category or procurement manager, travel manager, finance or business leader, Illuminate 2022 content will include the forward-looking content you need to know for future planning.
Register for the industry’s peak corporate travel and business thought leadership event and hear from:
- Jayne Hrdlicka CEO Virgin Australia
- John Sharp Deputy Chairman Rex Airlines
- Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist, HSBC
- Dr Chadden Hunter, Wildlife Filmmaker, Sir David Attenborough’s right-hand man
- Gert-Jan de Graaff, CEO Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Adam Carrel, Partner, Climate Change & Sustainability Services
- Graham Turner CEO, Flight Centre Travel Group
- Melissa Elf Managing Director Flight Centre Travel Group – Corporate
- Felicity Burke, General Manager, FCM Consulting APAC
Register today to secure your spot.
Date: Thursday, 20 October, 2022
Venue: The Venue, Sydney Corporate Park, 55 Doody St, Alexandria New South Wales
Format: Hybrid event (in person event being held in Sydney and virtual registration available)
Cost: Virtual and in-person attendance is complimentary
Time: Conference 8.30am – 1.30pm / Supplier showcase and lunch 1.30pm – 3.30pm