Lessons learned from COVID-19 and what the ‘new normal’ will look like for business travel
Since the start of the year the travel industry has been in uncharted waters as companies around the world navigate COVID-19 and the potential impact to the way we travel in the future.
The biggest question is what will our ‘new normal’ look like, and when? And how can we take the learnings from COVID-19 to future proof business?
Watch as the leadership team of New Zealand and Australia’s largest business travel management company - Flight Centre Travel Group Corporate, share the latest industry and customer insights and learnings during this unprecedented and challenging time.
Our expert panelists
- Melissa Elf, General Manager, FCM Travel Solutions Australia
- Felicity Burke - Facilitator General Manager, 4D Business Travel Consulting
- Nick Queale, General Manager, Corporate Brands NZ
- Tom Walley, General Manager, Corporate Traveller Australia
- Gregory Lording, General Manager, Stage and Screen Travel