Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
2. The promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller, ABN 20 003 279 534 and Stage and Screen of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Australian OpCo Py Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller/Stage and Screen, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
5. The promotion will commence at 8:30am AEST on Monday 1 October 2018 and will continue until 5:30pm AEST on Friday 30 November 2018 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
7. Eligible Entrants may enter only once.
8. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must successfully;
- Be a Corporate Traveller or Stage and Screen customer
- Be a Velocity Frequent Flyer Member^ during the promotion period (1 October 18 to 30 November 18)
- ^If not, join for free https://join.velocityfrequentflyer.com/?channelname=inet#!/join/account
- Book either 3 domestic Virgin Australia marketed and operated flights/tickets or 1 international Virgin Australia marketed and operated flight/ticket (must be booked through Corporate Traveller or Stage and Screen) between 3 October to 30 November 2018.
- Register for the competition online - https://www.stageandscreen.travel/offers/win-1-million-velocity-frequent...
- Prize will be awarded to the traveller within the organisation. However, if the employer decides not to allow this prize to be awarded to the traveller within their organisation, the employer will be offered an alternative prize ($60,000 travel voucher for the company to use for future Virgin Australia travel bookings with Corporate Traveller or Stage and Screen).
- There will be 6 draws in total (6 million points in total)
9. By entering the competition entrants agree that their employer will decide whether the million points will be awarded to them or whether the employer will receive an alternative prize. See section 11 for more details.
10. Without limiting the foregoing, each Entrant and their employer acknowledges that receipt of a prize may have Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or other tax implications. To the extent that there is any FBT liability, this may impact the Reportable Fringe Benefits disclosed on the winner’s Payment Summary. It is recommended you contact your personal tax agent to discuss the implications of receiving Reportable Fringe Benefits. The Promoter will not be liable for any taxation, including income tax, FBT or any liability of loss of opportunity due to Reportable Fringe Benefits incurred by a Winner, an Entrant or their employer that may be levied as a result of winning. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a Prize or for any additional costs for items not specified above. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. Acceptance of the 1 Million Point prize will be dependent on the individual FBT policy of the prize winner’s employer. Before a winner is announced and contacted, the Promoter will contact the employer of the drawn prize winner to confirm the organisation’s FBT policy. In the event that the drawn prize winner is unable to accept the 1 Million Point prize due to their employer’s FBT policy, a travel credit valued at $10,000 for future Virgin Australia business travel will be awarded to the employer of the drawn prize winner in lieu. In the event that the employer approves the awarding of 1 Million Velocity Frequent Flyer Points, the Promoter will contact the winner via phone and email to confirm their prize.
12. By entering the competition the entrant authorises to subscribe their personal information including their email address and phone number to The Promoter
13. By entering the competition the entrant authorises The Promotor to contact them for marketing purposes (conduct interviews, take videos and pictures of prize winners).
14. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Prize Winner selection.
15. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
16. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
18. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
19. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
20. The name of winners, images and videos may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities.
Selection of Prize Winner
21. There will be six (6) 1 million velocity points prizes so 6 million points in total (prize pool).
22. The Prize Winners will be selected on 10:30am AEST on following dates. The Prize Winners will be chosen on a random basis using a Randomiser. The company will be notified by phone or email within 5 days of the draw taking place. The company will have to advise within 3 working days whether the employee will be allowed to accept the prize (1 million Velocity Frequent Flyer points) or whether the company will take the alternative prize ($10,000 travel voucher redeemed through Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen, to be used towards future Virgin Australia bookings). Following approval from the employer to accept the prize points, weekly winners will be notified via phone or email within 3 working days of acceptance.
23. The Prize Draws will take place at Corporate Traveller’s/ Stage and Screen’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 on following days:
- Monday 29 October 2018
- Monday 5 November 2018
- Monday 12 November 2018
- Monday 19 November 2018
- Monday 26 November 2018
- Monday 3 December 2018
24. The Prize Winner will have 3 working days (from time of notification) to claim the Prize.
25. Prize winners will be announced on the promoter’s website on 12 December 2018.
26. If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner after 3 working days, ("the Unclaimed Prize"), an unclaimed Prize Draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur after 8:30am AEST on 21 January 2019 ("Unclaimed Prize Draw"). The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email or phone on the day of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
27. There are 6 prizes to be won in total. The total prize pool is valued at $60,000.
a) each prize consists of One (1) Million Velocity Points. Each prize is valued at $10,000.
b) The prize value is based on a sample of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points options that could be obtained by redeeming the prize through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program (as more fully defined in the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program). The estimated prize value is provided for the purposes of this competition only – the value of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will vary depending on how they are redeemed by the winner through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program.
c) The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
d) The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
e) Velocity Points prizes will be subject to the Velocity terms and conditions.
f) The Velocity Points prize will be added to the Velocity member account linked to the customer’s flight booking.
g) Entrants must ensure that their Velocity Frequent Flyer membership remains current for the duration of the Promotion Period.
28. The Prize does not include transfers, visas, travel insurance, pre/post accommodation, spending money, excess baggage, excursions/tours, optional activities, freight tipping, extension of stay, additional passengers, passports, visas, food allowance or any other items not specified in the Prize details.
29. Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets, passes or vouchers are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen Prize, whichever is earlier.
Contacting the Entrant
30. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
31. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
32. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
35. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
36. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
37. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
38. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Virgin Australia are not responsible or liable for:
1. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
2. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
3. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
4. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
5. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
6. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
7. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
8. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
39. The Promoter and Virgin Australia will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
40. The above conditions do not affect and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
41. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, vine, youtube, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.corporatetraveller.com.au / www.stageandscreen.travel) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
42. Examples of what you can do with 1 million points are only a guide and may change without notice at any time.
44. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Marketing Talent Release
Prize winners will be required to sign talent release form once they accept the prize.
I consent to the photographic, video, audio and/or any other form of electronic recording of me (“recorded material”) by or on behalf of Australian OpCo Pty Ltd ACN 003 279 534 t/a Corporate Traveller (“Corporate Traveller”/”Stage and Screen”), and authorise Corporate Traveller/Stage and Screen to use, reproduce and publish (whether electronically or otherwise) all or any such recorded material, as well as all or any written, photographic, video, audio and/or any other form of electronic material provided by me to Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen ("other material"), from time to time, for purposes including promotional and educational material such as publications, posters, displays, billboards, websites, annual reports and associated materials, to promote Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen, its products and services.
I acknowledge that:
1. any and all individuals who may appear in any other materials have given their consent to those other materials being provided to Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen for the purposes set out in this consent;
2. all recorded material and associated materials that are the subject of this consent will remain the property of Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen and all intellectual property in the recorded material and associated material will vest in Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen; and
3. by submitting all other material and associated materials to Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen I grant Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen an unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable licence to make full use of the other materials (or an adaptation or derivative of the other materials) throughout the world in any media, including in any promotional, marketing or other material, whether in electronic or printed form, produced by or on behalf of Corporate Traveller.
I hereby waive the right to monies including but not limited to fees, royalties or any other commissions, and will make no further claims on Corporate Traveller/ Stage and Screen in relation to this consent, or the material to which it refers.
Lottery Permit Numbers: ACT TP 18/01754, NSW: LTPS/18/27887, SA: T18/1603