Kickstart the new financial year with a bonus to your travel budget.
Book your Qantas airfares with Stage and Screen and you could win a $1000 travel credit.
To be eligible to go in the draw, follow these simple steps:
- Book four or more return Domestic Qantas flights and one International Qantas flight with Stage and Screen between 1 and 15 June 2018
- Complete the missing letters in the following word:
Hurry, there are only four $1000 travel credits available, so call us now to book and be rewarded.
For more information about this exclusive Qantas offer, call us on 1300 737 383.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
3. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 1 June 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 15 June 2018 (Promotion Period).
4. The Promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd (ABN 20 003 279 534) of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101 (Promoter).
5. Entry is open to clients of the Promoter who are residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their respective related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter.
6. To enter, a client must register book a minimum of four Domestic return Qantas marketed flight bookings and one International return Qantas marketed flight booking with Stage and Screen between 1 and 15 June 2018.
8. This promotion is free to enter. Any ancillary costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility.
9. There will be four winners (a Winner) in total.
11. Winners will be drawn on a random basis, on Wednesday 20 June 2018 11:00AM, at Flight Centre head office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD.
12. Winners will be notified by phone call and email after 2:00PM on Wednesday 20 June 2018, and published on Stage and Screen’s website, after 4:00PM on Wednesday 20 June 2018.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or the Flight Centre Travel Group.
14. If a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted from 1 September 2018 at 3:00 pm AEST at Flight Centre head office, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101.
15. A redrawn Winner will be notified by phone three (3) days after the draw, and in writing three (3) days after the draw. The name and State of the re-draw Winner will be published on the Flight Centre Travel Group corporate websites identified above, on the 14th of September 2018.
16. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
17. There are six travel credit prizes to be won in total, each travel credit prize valued at $1,000 each. The total prize pool is valued at $6000.
18. The travel credit prizes will be credited to the winning client’s Stage and Screen accounts by 30 June 2018.
a) if a redraw has been conducted due to an unclaimed prize, the travel credit will be credited to the redrawn prize winner’s Stage and Screen account by 30 September 2018.
19. The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
Contacting the Entrant
20. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
24. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter, and the Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
27. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Authorised under permit numbers: ACT TP 18/00936, SA T18/870.