Enjoy extra room and comfort on your next work trip, with the Air New Zealand Premium Economy and Business Premier™ sale.
Relax before your flight in newly upgraded lounges* in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and enjoy delicious menu choices matched with award-winning New Zealand wines onboard. You can even take advantage of inflight power and USB ports to catch up on your work or fine-tune your presentation before arrival.
Discover some of our great fares available below:
- Sydney to Los Angeles from $2615 return
- Brisbane to Los Angeles from $2616 return
- Melbourne to San Francisco from $2598 return
- Gold Coast to San Francisco from $2584 return
- Adelaide to San Francisco from $2801
- Sydney to Los Angeles from $5115 return
- Brisbane to Los Angeles from $5116 return
- Melbourne to San Francisco from $5098 return
- Gold Coast to San Francisco from $5084 return
- Adelaide to San Francisco from $5501 return
Need to be flexible with your travel dates? No problem, airline change and cancellation fees will be waived on these special fares^.
Available for travel between 1 May and 30 June 2018. Sale ends at 11:59pm AEST on 14 may 2018, unless sold out prior*. Contact your Stage and Screen Travel Manager today to find out more or make a booking.
Terms and conditions:
* Sale ends 23:59 (AEDT) 14 May 2018, unless sold out prior. Fares available for travel dates between 1 May and 30 June 2018. Premium Economy and Business PremierTM sale fares available departing from major Australian ports, travelling via Auckland New Zealand. One complimentary stopover is permitted in each direction in Auckland, and one free stopover is permitted in each direction in Los Angeles or San Francisco when combining USA destination add-ons. Flight prices are per adult in Australian Dollars. Prices are not guaranteed until payment is made. Fares may not be available on all flights or days. Prices may fluctuate if taxes or foreign exchange rates change. Lounge access available to Business Class passengers departing on Air New Zealand flights and Airpoints™ Elite, Gold, Elite Partner and Koru members.
^ Cancellations are permitted for cancel/refund. After departure refund, if any will consist of the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for the journey travelled. No-shows will be charged AUD $500. Changes are permitted subject to class availability. Additional fees apply if upgrading to a higher fare class.