Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
2. The Promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd (ABN 20 003 279 534) trading as Stage and Screen of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
5. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 4 February 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 29 March 2019 (Promotion Period).
First prize draw period at 00:01 am AEST on 4 February 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 28 February 2019 (Promotion Period).
Second prize draw period at 00:01 am AEST on 1 March 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 29 March 2019 (Promotion Period).
6. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners
To enter the first prize draw, eligible entrants must successfully:
- Be a Stage and Screen customer
- Be a Qantas Business Rewards member
- Spend a minimum of $3,000 on Qantas marketed and operated flight bookings with Stage and Screen between 04 February 2019 and 28 February 2019.
- Register online www.stageandscreen.travel/offers/QBRFeb19
To enter the second prize draw, eligible entrants must successfully:
- Be a Stage and Screen customer
- Be a Qantas Business Rewards member
- Spend a minimum of $3,000 on Qantas marketed and operated flight bookings with Stage and Screen between 1 March 2019 and 29 March 2019.
- Register online www.stageandscreen.travel/offers/QBRMar19
7. This promotion is free to enter. Any ancillary costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility.
8. There will be 2 winners in total (One in February and One in March).
9. The Prizes will be awarded to the customer organisation, rather than individual travellers, that the bookings are registered to or the individual that fills out the registration form online.
10. By entering the competition the entrant authorises to subscribe their personal information including their email address and phone number to The Promoter
11. By entering the competition the entrant authorises The Promotor to contact them for marketing purposes (conduct interviews, take videos and pictures of prize winners).
12. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Prize Winner selection.
13. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
14. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
16. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
17. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
18. The name of winners, images and videos may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities.
Selection of the Prize Winner
19. Winners will be drawn on a random basis after 11:00AM on following dates:
First prize draw: Thursday 14 March 2019, at Stage and Screen head office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD.
Second prize draw: Thursday 18 April 2019, at Stage and Screen head office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD.
20. Winners will be notified by phone call or email within 2 working days after draw has been made and published on Stage and Screen’s website www.stageandscreen.travel, after 4:00PM within 3 working days of the prize winner accepting the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Stage and Screen.
21. If a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted from 14 June 2019 (prize draw 1) and 18 July (prize draw 2) at 3:00 pm AEST, at Stage and Screen head office, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101.
22. A redrawn Winner will be notified by phone three (3) days after the draw, and in writing three (3) days after the draw. The name and State of the re-draw Winner will be published on Stage and Screen’s website www.stageandscreen.travel 7 days after the re-draw.
23. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
24. There are 2 prizes to be won in total, each prize valued at $5,000 each. The total prize pool is valued at $10,000
Each prize consists of
- 1 x $5,000 Qantas travel credit for the company (booked through Stage and Screen)
25. The prizes will be provided to the drawn prize winners within 8 weeks of competition end date.
26. If a redraw has been conducted due to an unclaimed prize, the prize pack will be provided to the redrawn prize winner within 8 weeks of redraw taking place.
27. The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
28. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all additional costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically included, including where applicable ongoing usage costs and insurance costs.
Contacting the Entrant
29. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
30. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
31. The Promoter may require a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
34. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
35. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
36. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Qantas are not responsible or liable for: inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information; purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions; any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
37. The Promoter and Qantas will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
38. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
39. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, twitter, instagram, vine, youtube, linkedin and pinterest accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.stageandscreen.travel) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
40. Without limiting the foregoing, each Entrant and their employer acknowledges that receipt of a prize may have Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or other tax implications. To the extent that there is any FBT liability, this may impact the Reportable Fringe Benefits disclosed on the winner’s Payment Summary. It is recommended you contact your personal tax agent to discuss the implications of receiving Reportable Fringe Benefits. The Promoter will not be liable for any taxation, including income tax, FBT or any liability of loss of opportunity due to Reportable Fringe Benefits incurred by a Winner, an Entrant or their employer that may be levied as a result of winning. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a Prize or for any additional costs for items not specified above. Independent financial advice should be sought.
42. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Marketing Talent Release
43. Prize winners will be required to sign talent release form once they accept prize.
I consent to the photographic, video, audio and/or any other form of electronic recording of me (“recorded material”) by or on behalf of Australian OpCo Pty Ltd ACN 003 279 534 t/a Stage and Screen (“Stage and Screen”), and authorise Stage and Screen/ to use, reproduce and publish (whether electronically or otherwise) all or any such recorded material, as well as all or any written, photographic, video, audio and/or any other form of electronic material provided by me to Stage and Screen/ ("other material"), from time to time, for purposes including promotional and educational material such as publications, posters, displays, billboards, websites, annual reports and associated materials, to promote Stage and Screen/ , its products and services.
I acknowledge that:
any and all individuals who may appear in any other materials have given their consent to those other materials being provided to Stage and Screen for the purposes set out in this consent;
all recorded material and associated materials that are the subject of this consent will remain the property of Stage and Screen and all intellectual property in the recorded material and associated material will vest in Stage and Screen by submitting all other material and associated materials to Stage and Screen I grant Stage and Screen an unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable licence to make full use of the other materials (or an adaptation or derivative of the other materials) throughout the world in any media, including in any promotional, marketing or other material, whether in electronic or printed form, produced by or on behalf of Stage and Screen.
I hereby waive the right to monies including but not limited to fees, royalties or any other commissions, and will make no further claims on Stage and Screen in relation to this consent, or the material to which it refers.
Lottery Permit Numbers: ACT Permit: ACT TP 18/02527, NSW Permit: LTPS/18/30810, SA Permit: T18/2263.