Reporting automation provides better (and faster!) insights
Client account management with Wonitta Atkins - Director of Account Management
- 2018 saw Stage automate 95% of our reporting, which means we’ve been able to wave a virtual goodbye to preparing a ton of Excel spreadsheets every month! It’s also of enormous benefit to our clients because our new system allows customers to access a live and interactive reporting environment. The more knowledge you have of your program the more control you’ll have!
- Our account management team expanded into Brisbane and and we’re now using technology not just as the foundation for our operating systems, but applying it in a way that supports the whole team from travel managers right through to the account management team.
- From a servicing perspective we also had a high focus on service levels. Stage provides far more than just a transactional booking service. Our approach is strategic, high-touch and proactive rather than re-active. We don’t do cookie cutter approaches here!
- Providing clients with a robust and mandated travel policy to ensure we are our clients’ ‘gatekeepers’, who help them to meet both their market share and expenditure requirements.
- We were also very proud of being the Flight Centre Travel Group brand with the highest client retention rate twice in the past year! YES!