1. ^To be eligible for the Pilot Gold Incentive you must (1) Book an eligible return Freedom fare between 00.01am AEDT 21 January 2019 and 11.59pm AEDT 28 February 2019 inclusive (Incentive Period); (2) Travel during the Incentive Period; and (3) Make a claim at virginaustralia.com/freedom-form as soon as the flight is completed with details of the nominated Velocity account. An eligible flight must be operated by Virgin Australia and booked during the Incentive Period via the Virgin Australia website with a valid ABN entered in the booking, Virgin Australia Business Portal or a registered Travel Management Company. Bookings made via consolidation, duplication, GDS, contracted group movements, charter groups, block seat bookings, series groups or have been cancelled and rebooked are not eligible for this Incentive. Full terms and conditions apply, visit www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/experience/business-travel/accelerate. Velocity Pilot Gold Membership is subject to the Pilot Gold Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. You agree to provide your nominated Guests with a copy of the Velocity Pilot Gold Terms and Conditions and ensure they agree to be bound by those terms and conditions prior to nominating them for Pilot Gold Membership. Full terms and conditions apply.
*Priority services may not be available at all airports at all times. #Complimentary Lounge entry is subject to the Lounge Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time available online at virginaustralia.com/lounge.~For details on additional baggage allowance for Domestic, International Short Haul and International Long Haul routes visit www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/plan/baggage/checked-baggage. Additional baggage allowances are applicable for Virgin Australia operated services only. For flights marketed by Virgin Australia but operated by Virgin Australia's partner airlines baggage allowances may differ. The complimentary baggage allowance applied will be based on a member's Velocity status at the time of travel, rather than time of booking. For full baggage Terms and Conditions visit virginaustralia.com/baggage. The following benefits are excluded from Pilot Gold Membership: Guaranteed Economy Reward Seats for an annual family trip to any Australian destination, Membership Pause for Parental Leave, and complimentary Membership with our care hire and hotel partners. If participating in Pilot Gold Membership, members will not be entitled to a refund or extension of any paid membership to the Virgin Australia Lounge.
2. This Incentive commences at 0:01 am AEDT on 21 January 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm AEDT on 28 February 2019 unless the offer is exhausted prior to 28 February 2019 (Incentive Period). The Incentive is open to registered Virgin Australia accelerate/Smartly clients (Customers).
3. To participate in the Incentive, Customers must:
(a) Book and pay in full for a return Freedom fare on a Virgin Australia operated flight during the Incentive Period via the Virgin Australia website with a valid ABN entered in the booking, the Virgin Australia Business Portal, the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre or a registered Travel Management company (Eligible Booking). Bookings made via consolidation, duplication, contracted group movements, charter groups, block seat bookings, series groups or have been cancelled and rebooked are not eligible for this Incentive.
(b) Complete the online form available at https://www.virginaustralia.com/freedom-form as soon as you have completed the flight. Customers must provide one valid Velocity membership number to be allocated the additional Pilot Gold incentive set out in clause 3 of these Incentive Terms and Conditions. Online form must be completed no later than 17:00 pm AEDT on 1 March 2019. The nominated Velocity membership number provided by the key contact email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be allocated the additional Pilot Gold incentive set out in clause 3 of these Incentive Terms and Conditions. Forms must be received by virginaustralia.com/freedom-form no later than 17:00 pm AEDT on 1 March 2019. Pilot Gold is a 3 month Trial Membership of Velocity Gold.
(c) Travel during the Incentive Period.
4. Following the Incentive Period and subject to satisfaction of clause 3, the nominated Velocity membership for the customer will be allocated 1 Pilot Gold membership. The maximum number of Pilot Golds to be awarded under this Incentive is 500 (Pilot Gold Cap). Once the Pilot Gold Cap has been reached, no further Pilot Gold memberships will be awarded to Customers under this Incentive (including in respect of Eligible Bookings that have been made during the Incentive Period but after the Cap has been reached).
5. To participate in the Incentive, a Customer who makes an Eligible Booking, or is allocated to receive the Pilot Gold must be a Velocity Member. Pilot Gold awarded under this Incentive will be credited to the nominated accelerate Client’s Velocity account within 60 days of the end of the Incentive Period and is subject to the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website at: https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/. If a Customer is not a Velocity Member, they can join by visiting https://join.velocityfrequentflyer.com.
6. There is no limit to the number of Eligible Bookings Customers can make during the Incentive Period, subject to the Pilot Gold Cap as set out in clause 4. We will email the key contact to let them know there is an additional Pilot Gold added to their account.
7. If Customers require changes to be made to an Eligible Booking during the Incentive Period, such changes may be requested in accordance with the relevant Booking Terms and Conditions or otherwise in accordance with the Fare Rules applicable to that booking and Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage (located at www.virginaustralia.com).
8. Virgin Australia is not responsible for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected attempts by Customers to enter this Incentive, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including any bookings or registration forms not received by Virgin Australia.
9. Any attempts at participating in this Incentive which do not fully comply with these Incentive Terms and Conditions may be deemed invalid at Virgin Australia’s discretion.
10. Virgin Australia and its related companies will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by the recipient of the Pilot Gold or their employer through this Incentive. Customers should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of Velocity Points received through this incentive.
11. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Virgin Australia’s ability to proceed with the Incentive on the dates and in the manner described in these Incentive Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may cancel the Incentive and recommence it from the start on the same conditions (subject to any obligations we have to Customers under the Australian Consumer Law).
12. Nothing in these Incentive Terms and Conditions excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Virgin Australia and its related companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Incentive This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Incentive and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Incentive as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries or benefits provided under this Incentive; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any benefits provided under this incentive