Whether this is your first business trip or you’re a seasoned traveller, it pays to be organised – especially during COVID-19.
Latest Travel Info
- Singapore Airlines will reinstate additional flights between Singapore and Sydney (SQ211 & SQ232), during the period of 3 April 2020 to 30 May 2020. The flights have been reinstated to further increase connectivity between the two cities to ensure essential passenger and cargo movements can continue. (last updated 2 April 2020)
- The Indonesian Government has announced all foreign nationals except for diplomats, humanitarian workers and those with residency permits will be barred from entering Indonesia for 14 days. (last updated 2 April 2020)
- Qantas Business Rewards customers will have peace of mind when it comes to your business’ Qantas Business Rewards Membership Level as Qantas will ensure that eligible Qantas Business Rewards members with a Membership Year anniversary date between March 2020 and the end of February 2021 will automatically retain their current Level. Your Qantas Business Rewards Membership Level will automatically be extended on your Membership anniversary date.
- The Australian Government has launched a new app and WhatsApp Channel for COVID-19. The new app and WhatsApp feature will allow people to get the latest information on the number of cases in Australia, along with news on restrictions and travel bans. To access the WhatsApp channel please click here for instructions. The apps are available for free through the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices. (last updated 30 March)
- Everyone arriving at an Australian international airport will need to quarantine in a hotel for two weeks as the government responds to the large number of cases related to returning travellers. PM Scott Morrison said “By no later than midnight tomorrow, that’s 11.59pm Saturday, states and territories will be quarantining all arrivals through airports in hotels and other accommodation facilities for the two weeks of their mandatory self-isolation, before they are able to return to their home,” he said. “If their home is in South Australia, or in Perth, or in Tasmania, and they have arrived in Melbourne. They will be quarantining in Melbourne. If it’s in Sydney, it will be in Sydney,” he said. More info to come. (last updated 27 March)
Do you need support to manage your travel program during this uncertain time?
Get the Latest from Trusted Sources
Are you Remote-ready?
In the age of COVID-19, the likelihood of your business having to temporarily close offices or worksites is increasing. We have the ultimate guide to getting Remote-Ready.